Guidelines for papers presentation
All papers must be submitted online through the Easychair plattform in PDF format in a single document and should follow these instructions:
- The contributions will be anonymous and must not exceed 12 pages (including tables and figure but not the abstract and references) written on A4 paper size, with margins of 2.5 cm. The font should be Times New Roman, size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Communications shall be sent through the Easychair platform.
- When submitting through this platform authors shall provide their contact information (phone, e -mail and affiliation), add a summary of 200-250 words, a list of keywords and references indicate (following standard quotations and references APA – American Psychological Association).
Easychair help for authors
- Submission deadline: 15th june 2018.
- Notification of acceptance to authors: 25th july 2018.
- Final version submission: 1th september 2018.
- The conference will take place the 10 and 11th october 2018.
NOTE: Complete papers should be sent to the scientific committee, who will review them (blind review) and send a report to each author. Authors whose papers are accepted must submit the final copy and register (at least on author) at the conference before the 1st of october for inclusion in the Proceedings of TURITEC 2018.
Official conference language is Spanish and English (no translation services are available at the conference).
- Researchers will have 15 mintues to present their papers and 5 to answer questions.
- It is highly recommended to send the presentation file to the organizing board before the 27th of october.
- To avoid any inconveniences we recomend to use powerpoint presentations using this layout. PREZI presentations are also welcome.